Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > MAXICHECK.......PRO ? ANY SUCH MODEL??
MAXICHECK.......PRO ? ANY SUCH MODEL??

2505 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-19 03:19:21

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    STEZLOCO
    2015-11-14 17:26:47
     Found a seller selling a MAXICHECK PRO which does DPF, EPB, TPMS, SAS, OIL SERVICE, ABS, SRS, AIRBAG............. YET THIS IS NOT A PRODUCT LISTED ON THEIR SITE??     SPECIALITY PRODUCTS OFFER SINGLE APPLICATION UNITS ONLY AS FAR AS I CAN SEE.......CONFUSED.........IS IT A CHINESE COPY OF A CHINESE MACHINE.... ??

Tags: problem

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-16 01:16:56 (Reply to:STEZLOCO)

Hi, kindly be noted that MaxiCheck Pro is our product and you can find it on our website (www.auteltech.com). Also you can find it under Product Model when you do product registration. Please try. Thanks! 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-11-16 14:19:09 (Reply to:STEZLOCO)

Maybe support as a courtesy can provide a Beware of clones serial number list of known mass produced clones using  common redundant numbers found to be on clones , so you and I can avoid purchasing a clone that you and I cannot update.
      My hunch is  Chinese Factories that produce the genuine units for  Autel likely have hundreds or thousands of left over boards, button pads and cases left over when Autel suddenly decides to discontinue an older model or rumored to soon discontinue it. Bet you Autel won't buy back the discontinued model parts or surplus parts of soon to be discontinued genuine products. The factories don't want to get stuck and eat allthe parts  and take the loss , so if Autel does not buy back it's surplus genuine  parts . The idle factory assembles or sells off the  the rest of what they got left and use the serial #s of the last few sold that were legitimate.
      I sincerely doubt people would bother to copy the plastic molds and schematics to make conterfeit Autel products. LMFAO. How stupid can we be. Bet the parts were already mass produced by the thousands by the same factories and their  same parts assembled to make a genuine scanner. LMFAO

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    STEZLOCO
    2015-11-18 20:42:06 (Reply to:witsend)
     That actually sounds more believable than a sinister organisation 'cloning' copies made from scratch.......so if you have one of these clones ...how do you know its a clone? I have an AL439 and couldn't read the update files I downloaded to my laptop and have misplaced the booklet I got with it....I just get a blue screen with 'programming see user manual' or words to that effect......I've heard the Chinese don't have laws to protect themselves from such business behaviour......the beware of clones list wont do their business any good cos it will make people hold back buying their products , undermine AUTEL and you may end up paying over the odds for the tool from a 'reputable' supplier.........ker-ching.................. Thanks for the input.............

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    STEZLOCO
    2015-11-18 20:45:50 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Why do you have to go to product registration to find it? that would mean you already had something that wasn't on your products drop-down list....sort it out will you...it already looks to me that you have too many machines which crossover and if you want to do this as cheaply as possible would need about 4 different units or 1 maxidas or maxisys which at 2.5k are over priced if you ask me. no offence intended.

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    STEZLOCO
    2015-11-18 23:47:05 (Reply to:STEZLOCO)

This is a reply to myself so when I lose my marbles, wibble wibble, I can look n see what ive been dribbling on about.....lo and behold it mysteriously appeared at the bottom of speciality products.....THANK YOU AUTEL...... :¬)

oh wait...its gone......is there something wrong with the page I'm viewing or my screensize so it doesn't show maxicheck pro?

also MD802 ALL SYSTEMS isn't showing ....is it the same bit of kit as the 4 system MD802?? THIS IS TOO CONFUSING THERES TOO MANY SIMILAR PRODUCTS ON OFFER WITH SIMILAR FUNCTIONALITY........

FINALLY...I GET IT....its only visible on the AUTEL.COM site product tab....soon as you tab over to auteltech support / updates and then try to look up the spec of the pro from that pages tabs ...it isn't listed......daft or what? I'm having the same trouble finding the 'ALL SYSTEMS md802'...........Why? any ideas?

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    STEZLOCO
    2015-11-19 00:02:13 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Thanks...its only visible on your .com site

having same trouble looking for 'ALL SYSTEMS' ELITE MD802  INFO...WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THAT??

CHEERS

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-19 03:19:21 (Reply to:STEZLOCO)

Hi, please refer to below link for MD802 info: http://www.autel.com/autelcms/Professional%20Scan%20Tools/368.jhtml. And here is the vehicle coverage list for MD802 full systems: http://pro.auteltech.com/measurecar-1-1.html?m=4.
  Total1 Pages